TAMIL NADU YATRA @15,499/-rs
- Tour Type: Pilgrimage ,senior citizen,family (group)
- Duration: 10 Days (7 nights/8 days) and 2 days train journey
- States: Tamilnadu, Kerala
- Places Covered: Srirangam, jambukeswaram, samayapuram, Arunachalam, Kanchipuram, sripuram, Chidambaram, thirunallar, Kumbakonam, vaitheeswaran kovil, swamymalai, Thanjavur, Rameswaram,tiruchhandur, Kanyakumari, sucheendram, Trivandrum, kurtalam, srivilli puttur, Madurai, Palani
- Vehicle: A.C. Tempo traveler
- Food: Pure vegetarian (Without Onion and Garlic )
- Accomidation: Standard non A.C.Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.A.C. Available at extra charge. Incase of 3 persons a room with one extra bed will be provided.
- Exclusions: Poojas,temple entry or special darshan tickets Entry fee during sight seeing Boating Horse ride etc. Portages, Laundry
TOTAL DURATION:- 10 DAYS
Starting From Rajahmundry:-
Day 1 Rajahmundry to Trichy by train
Day 2 SRIRANGAM – JAMBUKESWARAM – SAMAYAPURAM – ARUNACHALAM
After breakfast, proceed to SRI RANGANADHAR KOVIL an ancient temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then drive to JAMBUKESWARAM ( Jala linga) this is one of the temple in Panchabhuta lingas. then samayapuram Mariamman temple darshan takes lunch.upon arrival at Arunachalam, check into the hotel. Evening visits the famous temple of Lord Shiva.
Day 3 SRIPURAM – KANCHIPURAM
Morning After breakfast Arunachalam Giri parikrama, Then drive to Sripuram golden temple, After darshan Drive to Kanchipuram.
Day 4 CHIDAMBARAM – VAITHEESWARAN KOVIL – TIRUKKADAYUR
Morning visits the three temples in Kanchipuram ( Shivakanchi, Vishnu Kanchi, Kamatchi Amman kovil ) After breakfast Chidambaram. visit Lord Nataraja Temple, The cosmic dancer (Lord Siva). Then visit Vaitheeswaran Kovil, an ancient temple.dedicated to Shiva. It is said that Angarakan Mars.
Day 5 THIRUNALLAR – KUMBAKONAM – SWAMYMALAI -THANJAVUR
Morning lord shaneeswara Swamy temple darshan. NOTE ( 7 Lamps firing is important in this temple ). After breakfast drive to Kumbakonam visit the Mangalambika sametha Aadikumbeswara Swamy temple.The sacred story associated with this temple is that Lord Karthikeya expounds the meaning of Pranava (AUM) to His father, Lord Shiva, at this location. Hence, one can see the Lord Karthikeya depicted as Guru (teacher) and Lord Shiva listening as shishya (disciple)in the raja gopuram of the temple complex. Visit Swamimalai Temple Lord Karthikeya.Later visit the famous Thanjavur BrihadeshwaraTemple (built by Chola Kings). Here you can see Giant Nandi carved in a single stone, which is considered to be the second largest in India.
Day 6 RAMESWARAM – TIRUCHHANDUR
visit Ramanathaswamy temple, take bath in 22 holy wells.After breakfast visiting Pamban bridge. Tiruchendur Sri Balasubramanya Swamy Temple. The seashore temple of Muruga Perumal at Tiruchendur is one of the delightful spots sanctified and venerated by every Hindu. Then drive to Kanyakumari.
Day 7 KANYAKUMARI – SUCHEENDRAM – TRIVANDRUM
the land’s end of India is a meeting point of the great three seas – The Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. The glory of Kanyakumari is sunrise.And Sri Kanyakumari Amman temple. Visit Vivekananda Rock. After breakfast proceeds to Suchindram and visits Thanumalayan Temple which is unique as it is dedicated to Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma. Then drive to Trivandrum evening darshan at lord Anantha Padmanabha Swamy temple. Next drive to Kurtalam.
Day 8 KURTALAM – SRIVILLIPUTHHUR – MADURAI
Morning holy bath at kurthalam waterfalls then Sri kurthaleswari Amman temple darshan.After breakfast drive to Srivilliputhhur Sri godha aambaal darshan.Lunch at srivilliputhhur. Then drive to Madurai.Evening visit Madurai Meenakshi & Sundareswarar Temple temple (Shakthipeedam).
Day 9 PALANI
Morning After breakfast :-
Palani is home to one of the most sacred shrines of the God Subrahmanyan. The Thandayudhapani Temple dedicated to Lord Murugan. The temple situated atop the Sivagiri.After lunch Proceeding to Trichy railway station. 3.30.p.m.
4.30p.m train to our home town Rajahmundry
Day 10REACHED TO RAJAHMUNDRY AT 8.30.A.M.
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things to Carry
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sunscreen lotion, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella/windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- IMPORTANT NOTE:- All programs will be arranged with us. There is any inconvenience like weather, nature, political issues Road repairs extras. The company is not responsible.