19,499 /-(Onwards per 1 pax)
- Holiday Type :
Family, Pilgrimage, Senior Citizen, Student ( group )
- States :
Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan
- Places Covered :
Ujjain, omkareswar, Ahmedabad, dakor, Somnath jyotirlinga, nageswara jyotirlinga, dehaswarga, Dwarka, betdwarka, kankroli.
- Vehicle: A.C. Tempo traveler
- Food: Pure vegetarian (Without Onion and Garlic )
- Accommodation:- Standard non A.C.Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.A.C. Available at extra charge. In case of 3 persons, a room with one extra bed will be provided.
- Exclusions: Poojas, temple entry or special darshan tickets Entry fee during sight seeing Boating Horse ride etc. Portages, Laundry
TOTAL DURATION:- 14 DAYS
Starting From 16/3/2018 To 28/3/2018
- DAY 1: From Rajahmundry to Bhopal by train (SWARNA JAYANTHI EXPRESS)
DAY 2:7:00 Hrs.Arr.Bhopal, Fresh up & Breakfast. 12.00.Hrs.Dep.Bhopal to Ujjain (FAST PASSENGER). 4:45.Hrs.Arr.Ujjain. Check into Hotel. Start with SRI MAHAKALESWAR JYOTIRLING DHARSHAN. Back to hotel for Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 3: Visit Mahakaleswar Temple at 3:30.AM. Following Bhasm Aarti Pooja at the temple – Breakfast – Later UJJAIN site seeing (Details in places to cover – Lunch – Take rest for a couple of hours – Snacks – visit Sri Makaleswar Jyothirling Temple. Return to hotel and Night stay.
- DAY 4: Start with Omkareswar Jyothirling and Mamaleswar maha dev temples darshan – Breakfast – Arr.11:15.AM. Mamaleswar Mahadev parking. Take a boat to cross the Narmada river – Holy dip in Narmada River. Go for Sri Omkareswar Jyothirling Temple. Take a boat to Mamaleswar Temple and Dharshan at 1:30.PM – Lunch – Visit Indore Ganesh temple and return to Ujjain hotel stay – Dinner – go to Ujjain Railway station.
DAY 5: Arr.8:30.AM. Stay at hotel rooms -Lunch – Visit 1)Sabarmati Ashram, 2) Dakorji Temple() First Dwaraka), Return to Ahmedabad and night stay.
DAY 6: Then drive to Somnath.
DAY 7: Visit Sri Somnath Temple(New), later visit Sri Somnath Temple(old). We arrange Abhishek Pooja at the old temple to yatris(With extra cost ) -After breakfast – Visit Triveni Sangamam(HIRANYA, KAPILA, SARASWATHI), Gooloak Temple, Veraval(SRI KRISHNA NIRYANA STHALI)SANSKRIT NAME (DEHASWARGA) – Lunch -Visit DWARKA (GOMATI).
DAY 8: Start with Mangala Aarti Dharshan at Sri Dwarkadeesh Ji(Second Dwaraka) – Breakfast – Visit Bhet Dwarka(Third Dhwarka) Later proceed to Ferry and take the boat to reach Bhet Dwarka. After Drive to Gopi Talab And Nageswa jyotirling And Rukmini Matha Temple.
DAY 9: Start with Dwarakadeesh Dharshan – Breakfast – Visit Chotilla(Shaktipeetam) – Lunch – Back to the hotel.
DAY 10: Breakfast – Dep.Gandhinagar, Visit Akshardham Sri Swamy Narayan Temple – Lunch -Then Drive to ambaji.
DAY 11: Start by Ambaji Darshan – Breakfast – Visit Mount Abu. Site seeing – Lunch – Go to Nakki Lake. After the photo shoot, Drive to Nathdwara.
DAY 12: Visit SRINATH JI DARSHAN (Fourth Dwaraka) – Breakfast – Visit. Kankroliji (Fifth Dwaraka). Gomati Nadhi Darshan and feeding food to fishes. Then Drive to Ahmedabad.
- DAY 13: Dep. VIJAYAWADA (NAV JEEVAN EXPRESS). Total day journey.
- DAY 14: Arr.9.AM.VIJAYAWADA – Breakfast. Dep.Rjy(SIMHADRI EXPRESS). Arr.1:30 PM.Rajahmundry.
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things to Carry
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sunscreen lotion, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella/windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- IMPORTANT NOTE:- All programs will be arranged with us. There is any inconvenience like weather, nature, political issues Road repairs extras. The company is not responsible.