31,499 /-(Onwards per 1 pax) ( 10 nights / 11 days ) 3 Days journey
- Holiday Type :
Family, Pilgrimage, Senior Citizen, Student ( group )
- Journey details: Visakhapatnam to Delhi ( economy class flight ticket ). Return 3 tier AC train ticket.
- States :
Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand (DEVBHOOMI)
- Places Covered :
Delhi, Agra, Mathura, Vrindavan, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamunotri
- Vehicle: A.C. bus ( hill station A.C. will be not working)
- Food: Pure vegetarian (Without Onion and Garlic ) live cooking with brahmin.
- Accommodation:- Standard A.C.Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis. In case of 3 persons, a room with one extra bed will be provided. Note:-At Hill station Non-ac rooms will be provided.
- Exclusions: Doli, Jeep charges, Pony (HORSE), Helicopter at Kedarnath, Yamunotri, Poojas, temple entry or special darshan tickets Entry fee, during sightseeing, Boating, etc. Portages, Tips, Laundry. T&C Applied.
TOTAL DURATION: 14 Days
Starting at Rajahmundry :
Rajahmundry to Visakhapatnam by bus. evening flight to Delhi. vehicle journey from Delhi airport to Haridwar.
NOTE:- REGULAR MEAL PLAN (SATWIK):- (Morning Tiffin and coffee) (Midday meal lunch) (Nighttime Tiffin)
Departure to Haridwar (205 km. / 7 hrs.) Have a holy bath in the Ganges. Then proceed to Janakichetti.
After Breakfast Proceed to Yamunotri. same day return to Uttarkashi Hotel.
After breakfast Proceed to Gangotri Same day return to Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi to Gupta Kashi drive check into your hotel.
After Breakfast Proceed to KEDARNATH By helicopter or pony or doly.
Morning return to Guptakashi.After breakfast Proceed to Joshimath.
Early Morning Journey to Sri Badrinath Dham. After the Darshan Local sightseeing Return to Joshimath.
After the breakfast Joshimath to Rishikesh. Local sightseeing and Return to Haridwar.
After the pooja celebrations Going to the Manasa Devi temple and local temples.After the lunch Proceed to New Delhi.
After the breakfast Proceed to AGRA, MATHURA, VRINDAVAN at the same day and Return to Delhi.
Delhi Local sightseeing And same day night Return journey to Vijayawada.
Full day train journey.
Early hours reaching to Vijayawada.
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things to Carry
- Mobile phone with the appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sunscreen lotion, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella/windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- IMPORTANT NOTE:- All programs will be arranged with us. There is any inconvenience like weather, nature, political issues Road repairs extras. The company is not responsible.